Country Manager for an international pharmaceutical company
Preventative medicine and food supplements.
Pharma Nord’s Dutch branch located in Almere close to Amsterdam is currently hiring a Country Manager to manage daily operations as well as implement marketing and sales strategies through visible leadership and in close collaboration with the management team situated at our Danish headquarters.
The new Country Manager will execute and implement the company's various market activities together with the local team. The Country Manager will be responsible for all day to day matters in the Dutch department.
About Pharma Nord
Pharma Nord is a pharmaceutical company that specializes in preventative medicine and food supplements. The company operates in 45 countries and has its own operational subsidiaries present in 25 countries. The company’s mission and philosophy is to improve the quality of life for customers by compensating for lifestyle issues through scientifically tested and documented products.
Qualifications and abilities
The job requires excellent communication as well as collaboration skills and the candidate must be fluent in the Dutch and English language. Furthermore, the candidate must have excellent communication skills and commercial understanding.
- Actively develop Pharma Nord's position within the Dutch health food and nutritional supplement industry.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to ensure that Pharma Nord Holland remains up to date in regard to all market developments and deliver growth accordingly.
- Management and development of wholesaler relationships including liaison with wholesalers by telephone and in person as well as negotiating wholesaler contracts when required.
- Line Management of the Dutch team currently consisting of 12 team members.
- Active development of sales strategies and approaches to respond to market needs and maximize sales in collaboration with the regional management and the Dutch team.
- Responsible for local marketing and PR.
- Supervision of Sales Representatives based across Holland, including undertaking regular sales meetings to assess market trends and share ideas
- Traveling around in the Netherlands to work alongside Sales Representatives when required
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company when relevant
Why would you apply?
Before you send your application for this position, please ask yourself if you can see yourself working for the same goals as the company?
The applicant for this job must also have excellent communication skills and commercial understanding.
How to apply and contact information
Please send a motivated application to email@example.com no later than 13. February 2023. Remember to Write “Country Manager, the Netherlands” in the subject line.
If you have questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Regional Manager Troels Rickers +45 7585 7400 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your application!
Pharma Nord is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements and medical preparations. With company headquarters and production facilities located in Denmark, Pharma Nord has a large operational field in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America. Since Pharma Nord’s founding in 1981, the company has grown significantly, and today our products are sold in more than 45 countries and through 25 subsidiaries. Focus on scientific research and documentation has been vital for the success of Pharma Nord’s products, and our products have been tested in more than 300 scientific studies.